The EyeDetect Lie Detection test is very accurate on specific-issue allegations. It has a average of 90% accuracy on specific-issue tests and a 86% accuracy on multiple-issue tests. If you combine EyeDetect and another screening method like Polygraph, the outcomes confidence in both tests being correct is 99% when the client passes both tests or fails both tests. Give us a call to inquire further if this testing is appropriate for your matter. Call 601-606-1736
First nonintrusive lie detection technology that accurately detects deception in 30 minutes by analyzing eye behavior. Scientific lab and field studies and peer-reviewed journal articles show EyeDetect has a mean accuracy of 86-90 percent. Never before have you had a lie detection method with such a high accuracy as you do when you combine both tests. When used in conjunction with polygraph , and when both tests have the same result, the "confidence outcome" increases substantially (99%).
1) The person being tested sits in front of an EyeDetect Station, which is a computer equipped with an high-definition, infrared eye-tracker camera. The eye tracker is calibrated to monitor involuntary eye behavior.
2) The person answers a series of true/false questions for 30 minutes.
3) The question responses, along with pupil changes and other eye behavior, are measured and stored in a secure, encrypted device.
4) At the conclusion of the test, the eye measurements and test responses are uploaded to a secure cloud server where it is analyzed by proprietary algorithms.
5) A detailed report is generated within 5 minutes, and a Converus Credibility Index Score indicates whether the person is credible or deceptive to the questions asked.