This is a text box. Write your own content here. This is an excellent place for you to add a paragraph.
First nonintrusive lie detection technology that accurately detects deception in 30 minutes by analyzing eye behavior. Scientific lab and field studies and peer-reviewed journal articles show EyeDetect has a mean accuracy of 86 percent. When used in conjunction with polygraph , and when both tests have the same result, the "confidence outcome" increases substantially (99%).
1) The person being tested sits in front of an EyeDetect Station, which is a computer equipped with an high-definition, infrared eye-tracker camera. The eye tracker is calibrated to monitor involuntary eye behavior.
2) The person answers a series of true/false questions for 30 minutes.
3) The question responses, along with pupil changes and other eye behavior, are measured and stored in a secure, encrypted device.
4) At the conclusion of the test, the eye measurements and test responses are uploaded to a secure cloud server where it is analyzed by proprietary algorithms.
5) A detailed report is generated within 5 minutes, and a Converus Credibility Index Score indicates whether the person is credible or deceptive to the questions asked.